From: Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:24:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Jaguar for sale

Prior to Ford buying them, Jags are, well, quality control free.  As my
friend the mechanic says, "how in heaven's name do you get oil on the
bottom of the FRONT bumper?".  After than, much better, although the
V12s still overheat badly and often catch fire.

A blast to drive when they run, though...

Expensive to maintain -- similar to Land Rover.  I persuaded a young
friend of mine not by buy one of those this year, too.  He's in
graduate school, hardly the time for a vehicle of questionable
reliablity!

Peter