To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Jaguar for sale

There have been several Jag's in my area of that era, the cheapest an
88 or 89 for $1000 cash and the most expensive a 96 for $3500. I think
something has happened (ergo, they've taken them to the stealership
and told they are *not* working on them anymore for what ever Ford
related reason or something) but I've seen quite a few people trying
to unload them.

Actually, I remember another one, like 92, custom paint and rims,
$2500. Like I said, several. So I'm starting to wonder why current
owners are trying to give them away.

Ed