Theres lots of ways you could do it but as Dan suggests its probably some kind
of radar...
I feel like the lights to tell people when a car is next to them is just
protecting the idiots and allowing them to be lousy drivers.

-Curt

    On Thursday, April 16, 2020, 10:16:14 AM EDT, Rick Knoble via Mercedes