Thanks for the kudo.
It is strangely satisfying to chainsaw dirt... isn't it... hahaha..

One of my side investments is in an urban sawmill operation that harvests
damaged or storm damaged trees, many are exotic woods imported into the
desert environment to landscape expensive homes and golf courses...  The
logs are cut into boards, carefully dried, then processed by local wood
artist into furnitu*re and "other wood items". *So, I put my extra special
saw sharpening skills to work for chain saws... which most seem to hold in
awe.

So, sawing dirt is the exact opposite of making fine cuts in exotic woods
to preserve decades old urban growth [and in Arizona, carefully watered for
it's entire life].
Sort of my personal version of "save the whales"... balanced by "sawing
dirt" ... brought on by the salvage of the entire tree stump, which, when
cleaned properly [remove all rocks and dirt before saw milling] produces
some of the most exotic grain for table tops and other "wood art of
interest".