Not exactly, I'd say "Tractors with loaders BENEFIT from 4wd". What the really
need is a BHT, "big heavy thing".
Once I get my garden tractor loader (furlough project) done its going to get
about 100# of lead hung off the back to go with the 50# of wheel weights
already on it. Might consider fluid filling the tires, haven't decided yet.
-Curt

    On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 3:10:06 AM EDT, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Tractors with loaders need AWD.  Otherwise a back wheel just spins when there
is a load in the bucket.