Yes, if you have a blown head gasket, you will see bubbles... as engine
warms up, gasket leak will leak more, which will induce compression gasses
into the cooling system...
Depending on how bad the gasket or corrosion pinhole problem is, you will
see bubbles.. or if it's worse, at high idle or middle speed, the intruding
gas will "burp" the coolant out of the overflow tank.
If you have a car with a radiator cap, at the top radiator tank, remove the
cap and watch what happens to coolant as you run the engine.. speed up
engine... coolant surge, with gas intrusion... sure sign you have
combustion gas inserting into coolant system.

Tear down will tell you where, unless your exray vision glasses are
handy... ;))