Good point. This is pretty common in other parts of the world where there are
large numbers of impoverished people. The Philippines and India are both
examples of this. Both of them are a large part of the common labor pools in
the Middle East. If you go to place like Saudi Arabia you’ll see tons of
Filipinos doing all of the manual labor on construction sites. They’re also
well entrenched in the cruise ship industry as well.

Go work in a rich country, send money home, make a very good living and support
your family in a manner they could never have if you worked there. Bail when
necessary.

-D