Your blog reminded me of the fact my kids have thrust me into the lofty realm
of being an internet rock star at some point over the last couple of weeks.
Since my cancer diagnosis I have been sticking to the whole food, plant based
eating that my doctor has prescribed as part of the “active surveillance “
course of management. I have been trying many new recipes and I try to retrofit
old, familiar recipes to suit my new life. My oldest daughter wanted me to send
her a video on how to make biscuits and gravy, but plant based. So I made one.
She thought it would be a good idea to put it on my YouTube channel (which I
forgot I had):
 https://www.youtube.com/user/siav651
I hope my new life as a YouTube star doesn’t alter me too much.

Bob R

Sent from my iPad