That’s actually a pretty nice looking car. I believe a 1990 model would have
been during the Ford ownership, which believe it or not turned out some pretty
decent cars. My brother had an XJ6 or something comparable that was built
during the Ford ownership and it was a pretty reliable, trouble free car
according to him.

Love that shifter, framed between the two ashtrays.

-D