Much better after Ford took them over.  In fact, my buddy Hans had a good story
-- he pulled one into the shop to work on it, and had to drop the lift to make
sure he was working on a Jag -- doesn't know how Jag managed to build a car
that had oil dripping of the FRONT bumper every time he worked on one.  Current
one was bone dry underneath -- first time he'd ever seen that.

Same parts, same factory, someone else in charge I guess.

The V12's are terrible, the head design is bad and they suffer from all sorts
of heat related issues, most seriously engine fires when the fuel injection
hoses fail and spray fuel on the over-hot exhaust.

Best bought only as display pieces.

Peter