I did consider that, but she had extensive tin worm when I got her, required
lots of renovation to get really roadworthy (She lived on a small island for 15
years), and though very capable of traversing WA, ID, MT and into ND, in the
middle of February, in a blizzard for a few hundred miles, then turn around and
do the return all within seven days.  I think SWMBA would have me shot, the HOA
would not allow the car to be parked outside, and there are not enough parts
available for me to keep her on the road here.  Nor are there qualified
mechanics.  The dealer is bad with morons for techs

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.