In most places it is paved.  Not all paved.  Still long sections are gravel.
SWMBA drove up, then a round trip to SEA.  The biggest issue is getting the car
to light off at -40c of a winter.  Paired with a duovalve with a mind of its
own as to when hot is called for, no matter which season.  AC does blow cold

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.