Dimitri says:

>I’ve been advocating to myself and my family and >friends for months to wear
>masks and gloves >despite the early advice against it

Masks with exhaust valving would be best. A story in the local paper a while
back told of a guy passing out behind the wheel and crashing into a tree while
wearing a mask. Rebreathing CO2 is not a particularly good idea. Especially
while driving, exercising, or exerting strenuous effort.

As far as gloves, I suspect that most people won't change them enough, because
they don't understand cross contamination, rendering them useless at best.

Rick