This really is too easy.  If you are scared of getting sick, stay home.
Stay away from all people.  If you see people not wearing masks / living in
fear like you, then stay away from them.  The rest of us will weigh the
odds and make our own decisions.  Nanny state be damned.

The curve has been flattened, congratulations it only cost 30+ million
people out of work and trillions of extra debt.  70k deaths (maybe, New
York has been caught red-handed inflating their numbers, and they are the
epicenter with highest number of deaths, along with New Jersey,
Pennsylvania, Massachusetts) which is worse that a bad flu season, probably
about what we'd get if nobody took the flu shot and we did not already have
some immunity built up.  Sweden and Brazil and other countries did not lock
down and destroy their economies, and their death rates are similar.  We've
been played.  Oh well, at least all those politicians with a tyrannical
streak have exposed themselves.  CA governor has signed an order allowing
the police state to forcibly remove infected people from their homes and
place them into special camps.  Sure glad I don't live in that hell hole.