Local family dairy.  Before the milk industry forced them to co-mingle and
purchase back milk for home delivery.  Good, clean, muddy cows from out in the
fields.  Also just around the time the enviro-weirdness settled in.  Vegan
store at the time was about the size of a one car garage.  May actually have
been one.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.