On Sat, 16 May 2020 22:17:24 -0400 Dwight Giles via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/mercedes-benz/180d/2401588.html

Edgewood is where we shop for groceries and where our local Wal-Mart is.

If anyone wants me to look at it, it's 10 - 20 miles from me.

What kind of engine is that?

I do recall our '72 220D/8 with an OM615 had the injection pump on the
driver's side of the engine.

I don't recall what our '64 190Dc had for an engine, nor specifically
which side of the engine the injection pump was on, but I do recall
replacing a gasket on the lift pump in my parents' garage in Eugene, OR,
and that was on the driver's side, implying the injection pump was there
as well.

This car's engine appears to have the injection pump on the passenger's
side with the lines going over to the driver's side. And what are those
things on the side of the head above where the exhaust manifold connects?

Very strange!

Craig