The wearing of masks is showing a marked increase in property crimes with
expected rise in lead poisonings as more civilians and enforcement officials
are confronted with ambiguous situations where cutlery and unconventional
behaviour is exhibited.

At least that is the reporting from several media sources out of PNW.  Shoot
first, ask about infection later.  Masked citizen or ne’er do well holding them
up under cover of mandated bandana banditry.

Unintended consequences, but not in the least surprising, for the terminally
short sighted.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.