After getting the tensioner sorted last evening and forgiving that transgression, I took the car out for a longish ride today. I love this thing, it is soooooo much more refined and comfortable than the 210 E320, there is very little comparison.  Quieter, rides better, handles better, feels much more solid.  The 4matic seems to introduce some interesting dynamics in the handling/steering, I can feel it is much different from a RWD car although I am sure it is most of the time biased toward the rear.

This gonna be a nice ride.

--
--FT