Yep they 211 is way nicer than the 210. I still like the 210 though. On a 210
fakebook group a guy was asking why nobody would buy his 210 diesel for $4k or
something like that. I explained it was because you could get a 211 diesel for
close to the same money. Some other dude argued that the 210 was way better and
nobody wants a 211.

Sent from my iPhone