just don't try to sell them in parma without a peddlar's license

On 5/2/06, James Zavesky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

List Members I have duplicates of these ORIGINAL Mercedes paper manuals
and
thought I'd offer them to the list  before I put them on Ebay later
tonight.
There are three manuals total. Condition of the three varies from better
than fair/excellent to immaculalte/unused condition. Pictures available. I
haven't seen paper manuals on Ebay for awhile and I did a quick search at
www.books4cars.com to get an idea of what to ask, only one was available.
If
you have any questions please call my cell at 440 454 9536

(1)    Model Year 1992
       Model 140
       Service
       Pages: 500
       Order No. S 2487 000
       $75

(2)    Model Year 1987
       Models 107,124,126 and 201
       Service
       Pages: 264 with wiring diagrams
       Order No.6510 1053 13
       $75

(3)    Service Manual
       Chassis and Body
       Model 126
       Pages: 1000+ with wiring and vacuum diagrams. Where the Dvd was
sourced from.
       Order No. S-2350-126
       $200

Thanks