Well the last couple times I asked you about W201 parts you had nothin. And
when I bought W123 parts from you it took a month.

  So lets try anyway, Kaleb I need an injection pump for my '85 190D TOMORROW.

  -Curt

  Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 20:45:01 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Used 190D injection pump
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I wonder why people forget exactly what pays for this nice list they
get
to post to.

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed May 03 12:06:20 2006

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;

b=f6z/to25x6HnBcRYwnEw1HsqEYMVhOXdlaSrgYv31N91faLYEy4MclZVL/ohQ8mZFrgGOXVgKl40iMyRumbC2uelO9No6fu242kCYa9ilflyrCUSh3Axs7xW4J1cfiNzKcTSJIp30gSfY4g3rpxf1AzmPDrmuFAI3MgL8cBEYRI=