I still have my Atari 1027 daisy wheel printer. Sadly the wheel has crumbled
into nothing. Theres a guy who made a 3d printer file that can create a
replacement but apparently 3d silicone prints aren't there yet with the
required resolution. I'll give it a couple more years. I vividly remember the
sound of it printing...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 10:57:25 PM EDT, Dwight Giles via Mercedes