The balance that is the main challenge is how to maintain an economy, allow personal rights, and mitigate disease spread. Everyone has the answer depending on various orientations but none of them seem to strike the balance effectively.  I have just kinda decided to go about life, take some precautions, but recognizing sooner or later getting infected is a high probability no matter what.  A vaccine is a long time away, if it would even be effective

--FT