It's a 1/2 HP 1725rpm motor driving a 2" pulley that runs to a pair of 12"
pulleys, so about 287 rpm for the blades.


On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 9:27 AM tyee165 via Mercedes <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Do the blades turn  slow or do you have a big motor on that thing?Sent
> from my Galaxy Tab® A
> -------- Original message --------From: OK Don via Mercedes <
> [email protected]> Date: 2020-06-30  19:19  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
> Discussion List <[email protected]> Cc: OK Don <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Speaking of mini splits I have a pair of 30" fan blades
> turned by one motor and a pair of belts ina housing that sits on a rolling
> platform that I point at my current worklocation in ght hangar. It's 40x50,
> 16' ceiling and insulated. It was 99F outside, 91F inside, and Iwas
> comfortable working without a shirt - got warm and very wet when I hadto
> put a shirt on to weld for a bit.I think the fan was meant to ventilate a
> chicken house or barn orsomething.On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:27 PM Kaleb
> Striplin via Mercedes <[email protected]> wrote:> Mine is insulated>>
> Sent from my iPhone>> > On Jun 30, 2020, at 6:24 PM, Dan Penoff via
> Mercedes <> [email protected]> wrote:> >> > And is the building
> insulated? I don’t recall that being the case.> >> > -D> >> >> On Jun 30,
> 2020, at 7:14 PM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <> [email protected]>
> wrote:> >>> >> In your area? With 8-10' ceilings, roughly 5 tons of ac
> capacity. If> you don't need to utilize the entire space all the time, tarp
> off the> quadrant you will be using, and condition the space accordingly.>
> >>> >> Rick> >>> >>> >> _______________________________________> >>
> http://www.okiebenz.com> >>> >> To search list archives
> http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/> >>> >> To Unsubscribe or change
> delivery options go to:> >>
> http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com> >>> >>
> >> > _______________________________________> > http://www.okiebenz.com>
> >> > To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/> >> > To
> Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:> >
> http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com> >>>>
> _______________________________________> http://www.okiebenz.com>> To
> search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/>> To Unsubscribe or
> change delivery options go to:>
> http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com>>-- OK
> Don"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time
> topause and reflect." Mark Twain“Basic research is what I’m doing when I
> don’t know what I am doing.”  WernherVon Braun2013 F150, 18 mpg2017 Subaru
> Legacy, 30 mpg1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150
> mph!_______________________________________http://www.okiebenz.comTo
> search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/To Unsubscribe or
> change delivery options go to:
> http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com
> _______________________________________
> http://www.okiebenz.com
>
> To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/
>
> To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:
> http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com
>
>

-- 
OK Don

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to
pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!
_______________________________________
http://www.okiebenz.com

To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:
http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com

Reply via email to