Yes, that would be quite expensive to ship! I am not sure how much one would
weigh? I have contact information from a guy that offered one for $250 to the
lady selling the 240D if I decide to go that route. My new guide dog is
currently in training until around the new year, and my wife’s guide dog isn’t
very good in the passenger seat since he would rather just look around than
give me proper directions!

Sent from my iPhone