Correct.

On 7/4/2020 4:46 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I could maybe see that, although I would have some concerns about the oil
that’s still in the system, as well as why all the R12 leaked out. If it’s an
R12 system it’s got mineral based oil in it which does not dissolve in R134a,
meaning you might end up with a failed compressor down the road as a result.

-D

On Jul 4, 2020, at 5:40 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>