Don, I just have a simple question.  Do surgeons who are sick still continue to
perform operations, do they just put in the mask and say to themselves "This
mask will protect the patient from virii I spew from my nose and mouth"?  Is
that what they do?

I'll bet you a dollar they don't, because they know the truth.

One more simple question.  Do the doctors and nurses who test positive for
Wuhan Red Death just put on a mask and go back to work?

God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love.  Have faith, look
for truth, use that brain that God gave you.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC