Exactly, Mitch. It’s not just masks or hand washing or isolating - it’s a
combination of things that best protects everyone as far as we know at this
point. Masks are just one part of the equation.

And your later point about the women who meet, remove and handle their masks
just reinforces this. One without the other pretty well negates any benefits.

-D