We can’t live in fear and afraid to leave the house. What is becoming apparent
is this virus is not nearly as deadly or as big of a deal as they made it out
to be. There are lots more people testing positive because we are doing a lot
more test. The death rate is going down because many people have had it and
never knew it, and it did not kill them.

Sent from my iPhone