Where is the evidence that wearing a mask "Makes it worse" in a peer reviewed
study?
-Curt

    On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 12:24:19 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 I do not wear masks unless going somewhere that requires it. There is not
proof they work and too much evidence they make things worse. That being said I
have spent a couple of days at an amusement park and a couple of days at a
water park last month. Probably going to go back again this weekend. I am not
worried. If I get it I get it. I don’t want to get the cold or flu either but I
don’t avoid life to try and not catch those either. This covid is just a little
bit strong strain of the flu.

Sent from my iPhone