I have “recovered” from a plethora of pulmonary infections.  I also have some
lasting lung damage due to environmental and infectious assault.  The recovery
as a youth was just as prolonged as my most recent event.  So far, I have
failed to die from this.  Should I either perish or not when WRD catches me, in
the grand scheme it will not matter.  The world keeps on spinning.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.