On Sun, July 12, 2020 10:12 am, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
> Private Internet Access might allow that, I think the subscription covers
> everyone in a household.
>
> I use them because they don't keep logs.

Not keeping logs is the whole point of VPN, isn't it?

I would assume that when you're running the VPN's client software on a
device, the VPN doesn't care if that device is in your household or not,
just that there are no more devices on your VPN account at any particular
time than you're allowed to have.

Like when we had a 3 device Netflix subscription, she could be in the
bedroom Chromecasting the TV from her phone, I could be in the living room
running the TV, and her dad could be in a truck stop in Texas watching his
phone, and only two of those devices were running on my household's ISP.