Mine does have the 3rd tray in the top for silver ware.  I like it because it allows more room in the bottom for other things.  It washes great too except for sometimes it a moron loads it incorrectly some things do not get clean.  Or maybe it is because it has the top tray.  In any case no issues except for this drain error code.