My doc is honest.  He willingly admits when he gets duped by the mainstream
medical hoopla over medication and other claims that turn out to be overstated
or outright false.  We both remember Thalidomide and how easily pat answers and
early prognostication ends up junk.  The medicine as profit center model is not
popular in his practice.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.