Yes the wave of the future is 123 body with 648 motor and a 722.6. Just
enough nannies and power to feel like you are in the right century.
Speaking of which, does anyone have a taller 123 or 116 rear end sitting
around? Like 2.6? 1st gear is pretty useless with this motor and the 3.06
or whatever it has in it now. It is like 1st gear in an old Fuller 13sp.
The car feels pretty normal starting in 3rd.