You need to get that enzymatic cleaner that neutralizes pet odor. Let it
soak into the concrete for a while. Then scrub with bleach and paint
with Kilz or Zinsser Bulls-Eye.

Then never allow pets again. Write into the next lease a $10K penalty
and immediate lease termination if you catch them with a pet. We had a
dog because the kids begged for one. The dog's health care cost more
than the kids, and after it was finally housebroken we had to replace
all the carpet in the main living area.

She was a sweet dog but never again. No pets. Ever.

Allan