On the back of the house is an enclosed porch that is now an office. It is
connected to central heat and air and had carpet. Renters took it upon
themselves to rip out the carpet. I found out why. It smells like a dog kennel
in there. It is so bad it is causing the rest of the house to stink. We mopped
it down with some sort of citrus stuff with no effect. I think tomorrow I will
bring my ozone generator over I use on cars and see what it will do.

Sent from my iPhone