Yes the iCarsoft gives details on the problems if you drill down on each code.  I don't know about your car but it will list all the various nanny modules on the car, then you click on each one and it will diagnose that module and show any issues, then you can click on each one and it will tell you information about it, maybe some diagnostic procedures as well depending on what it is.

These are indispensable tools for any cars later than like 1990, anything that has electronic bits and an OBD port.  I bought a cheap adapter for the ICarsoft to plug into the round 38 pin diagnostic port on the newer cars but I have not used it yet so not sure if it works or not.  It was like $15 on Amazon but there are cheaper ones on ebay that might take a month to come from China.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0791CDHS1/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ML5ZM9D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

--FT