To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Antenna Question

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Marshall wrote:<<> I considered suggesting a new wife, but LINDA was NOT
amused!!!!>>

Oooooooooh, Marshall!  You like living life on the edge!

If your car has a rocker switch to control antenna height, they often
come apart and lose contact inside. Pressing on the center of the switch
 CAN often restore function temporarily.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84
190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)