kayoooh @ gmail wrote:
Hello List,
I would appreciate it if one of you can tell me where to find the adhesive
used by car manufacturers to glue the clear PE pieces which go between the
door and the door panel.
I think it is called a vapor barrier or some such name.

If this adhesive is not available to the public, I'd appreciate hearing of a
good quality, long lasting alternative, and where to find it.

Rubber cement works well.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)