It's like a script for a movie. I'm laughing but also feel bad for Kaleb.

Really it's normally not that bad. Biggest thing is to never allow
pets. They can do so much damage in the worst case.

There's always the chance you get the tenant from hell though. That's
why it's an investment: there's risk and hopefully some reward in
return.

Allan