Kaleb,
Have you tried using baking soda to take away the smell?
Since the drywall was soaked through, the amount of dog piss had to be
huge.  I would suggest you lay a good layer of baking soda in the studs and
across the floor and any area you can get it to stay... walk away for a
couple days and let the baking soda do it's work. I've found it to be
pretty amazing stuff at absorbing odors. Been using it for some years as an
additive in cat litter boxes and it sucks the cat piss smell right up.

Also, it's cheap... once it works, brush and vacuum it up... maybe pack
some into the wall studs before you put the new drywall in...