Zillow shows our first house, the rental, is in the 250k range, which could be
close or perhaps a little high. Not sure. It shows our current vast estate as
worth $85k. In the mean time, anything even close to our size of house and
average is all close to the 300k mark or higher and 95% of those listing are
currently pending.

Sent from my iPhone