This is a good example of where Zillow is totally whacko. It doesn’t appear
that they even took the data from your purchase of Okie Acres into
consideration. They’re saying it’s worth $86k yet a much smaller place down the
road with three more acres is worth $210k.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Route-2-Box-310-Nowata-OK-74048/2080316236_zpid/

You would have had a bank appraisal as a part of your purchase. Look at that
and then add about 10% to it, I would say. At least.

Holy, I can’t believe how much cheaper property is outside of major cities. I
could have a second home easy for what some of these places cost.

-D