Years ago when I was a kid, my parents had a 1972 Pinto wagon with the 2.0l
SOHC engine with an automatic transmission. S.L.O.W!!! I don’t think my Dad
ever messed with the carb though he was a pretty good mechanic. He bought it
with a crashed front end, installed the sheet metal and radiator off another
car, and with $350 spent on both cars, she was operational once again.
Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon
2019 Sprinter 12 passenger 144WB 1600mi, Low Mileage Lutgard
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard, no news

Sent from my iPhone