Green interior in the SL suffered from that with the center console.  It was
such a rare color that paint was applied to a grey console from the factory.  I
had to do funky matching when I replaced the chopped up console.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
2014 ‘yota Highlander - Haggis

retired models-
1986 SDL - Polei
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1982 SD - Allen
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers