Really?  Does Uncle Roy know about this obsession with undressed women?

Donald H. Snook

Areas of Practice
General Civil Litigation
Insurance Defense
Employment Law

Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Donald H. Snook is a native of Springfield, Missouri. He received his
undergraduate degree with majors in Social Science and Government/Legal
Studies from Evangel University, Springfield, Missouri (B.S., with honors,
2001). While at Evangel, he served as an intern in the Washington D.C.
office of the House Majority Leader-Congressman Roy Blunt (R. Mo). He
obtained his legal education at Washburn University School of Law (J.D., cum
laude, 2004). While attending Washburn, he served as Articles Editor for the
Washburn Law Journal, and his comment "Preserving Federalism or Perverting
Constitutional Principles: A Conservative Critique of the Conservative
Majority" 42 WASHBURN L.J. 385 (2003) was published. The Washburn faculty
recognized his comment as the best student work for the 2002-2003 issues and
awarded him the John F. Kuether Faculty Writing Award.

Mr. Snook also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for top
papers in Constitutional Law I and II, Family Law, and Jurisprudence.

Mr. Snook practices in civil litigation with a focus in general insurance
defense, employment law, constitutional law, personal injury and premises
liability. He is licensed to practice in the courts of the State of Kansas
and the United States District Court for the District of Kansas. Mr. Snook
is a member of the Wichita Bar Association, Kansas Bar Association, American
Bar Association and the Wichita Young Lawyers Association. Mr. Snook was
also selected to serve as a pupil in the Sam A. Crow American Inns of Court
in Topeka, Kansas.

GG

St. Louis - Cincinnati

1997 SL500