I HATE DSG transmissions. I hate how they sound, I hate how they jerk in a
parking lot. I hate the feeling during shifts and they're fragile. Nothing to
like about those.
The 6spd manual in my Jetta is a fantastic transmission, it shifts smoothly and
its geared nicely to live with. Sure its not a Mercedes but in 2015 you could
have my car for around $20,000. Very affordable compared to a Mercedes. Its 80%
as good (maybe more, 50mpg remember) for half the money.
-Curt

    On Saturday, September 19, 2020, 11:10:10 AM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes