-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:49 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] copy of window sticker!

I dont see how that is even possible.  I have the window sticker from my
'90 6.2 burb and its only 20k.

R A Bennell wrote:

> Ah well, bear in mind that my 1986 Chevy Suburban came with a window sticker
> in excess of $30K and it wasn't even
> an MB. It originally came from some assembly plant in the north (can't recall
> where) to Kerrville Texas. It was a
> nicely loaded Silverado but not 4 wheel drive.
>
> Randy B

buyer
> to pick up. Total cost:
>
>  $40,624 (that blew me away - in 1985!)
>
>  City MPG: 18-26
>  Hwy MPG: 21-29
>
>  That's pretty much what I get (on the low end for city) and dead center for
> Hwy. I got 29 once, following my
> mother (guess what the speed was) from Greenville, SC to Charleston, SC.
>
>  Anyway, well worth the asking - no charge for it.
>
>  Chris
>

> Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
> -1987 300TD, 152K, "Rotkäppchen"
> -1985 300SD, 213K, "Wulf"
> -1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"
>
> "Mercedes diesel - performance measured by odometer."

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 420SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE,
  85 300D, 84 190D 2.2, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D,
  76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 73 280SEL 4.5, 72 250C, 69 250
http://www.striplin.net