How are you feeling this morning?Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2020-10-06  20:52  (GMT-06:00) To:
davesl...@okiebenz.com, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc:
Kaleb Striplin <ka...@striplin.net> Subject: [MBZ] I was nearly killed today I
was out in the back 40 unloading that 4matic wagon off the trailer.  Since the
front drive shaft it out or whatever is going on it free rolls while it park.
Parking brake does not work.  I was carefully removing the last strap and car
rolls slightly but was able to hold it with the door handle.  Just as I was
removing the strap it started rolling.  I stupidly jumped into the car as it
was picking up speed to try and stop it.  I caught my leg between the open door
and the trailer then slammed my back left side into the B pillar as I jumped
into the car.  Got it stopped within inches of hitting another car.  When I hit
the b pillar  it sort of knocked the air out of me and had severe pain and can
barely move in certain angles.  I wonder if I might have bruised a rib or
something. Thinking back on it, this could have turned out very badly so I do
not recommend trying to jump into a car as it is rolling off a trailer.  It
starts out very slow but gains speed in the blink of an
eye._______________________________________http://www.okiebenz.comTo search